- Ground Floor Flat
- 1 Bedroom
- Sitting Room
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Communal Gardens
- Close To Town Centre
- Viewing Advised
One bedroom ground floor flat which is situated a short walk from the town centre and comprises, lounge, kitchen, bathroom/WC, hall, gas central heating, double glazed windows, communal gardens and allocated parking space.
DIRECTIONS From the town centre take Quay Street towards Holton, Quay Street becomes Holton Road, continue up the hill, just over the brow of the hill turn left into Hill Farm Road, Benslys Drift is then the second on the left and the property will be found at the end of the road.
TERMS OF LETTINGS 1. Term of 6 months certain on the basis of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A rent of £625 per calendar month will be payable in advance by standing order.
2. Council tax - tenant responsible for charge
3. Services - tenant responsible for utilities
4. Deposit of £720 is required. If held by Durrants it will be held under the Government approved scheme run by The Dispute Service - full details available from Durrants or www.thedisputeservice.co.uk. No interest is paid on this amount.
5. If the deposit is held by the landlord Durrants will provide the name of the Government approved scheme the landlord is registered with.
6. The landlord will not consider applicants who are smokers.
7. Pets may be considered with the landlords consent.
8. Where Durrants manage a property they will make mid-term inspections.
9. Permitted fees which may be applicable:
Holding Deposit - One weeks rent, this is to reserve a property, if the tenant withdraws or fails a right to rent check the holding deposit with be forfeited
Security Deposit - Five weeks rent (rent up to £50,000 per year)
Six Weeks rent (rent over £50,000 per year)
Unpaid rent - Interest at 0.75% above Bank of England Base Rate this will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears
Lost Keys - tenant will be liable to actual cost of replacing keys/lock or security device and cost of locksmith
Variation of contract - (tenant request) - £50 (incl vat) per agreed variation
Change of Sharer - (Tenant request) - £50 (incl vat) To cover costs
Early Termination - Should the tenant wish to leave early they will be liable to the Landlords cost of re-letting as well as rent due under the tenancy until the start date of a replacement.
The processing time from a tenant deciding to take a property to them having possession normally takes an average of three weeks.
If you would like a guide of the income level needed for the amount of rent required, contact us prior to referencing.
PLEASE NOTE BY SIGNING A TENANCY AGREEMENT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.