The property is situated in a prominent position at the southern end of Mere Street, Diss.
Diss is a thriving Market Town in South Norfolk with a population of around 7,500. Locally there are a wide range of services to include 3 supermarkets, a variety of independent shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is in addition a medical centre, dentist, veterinary surgery, schooling up to A level and a 90 minute mainline rail link to London Liverpool Street.
The accommodation comprises ground floor offices/ retail area with kitchen and wc. 1 car parking place at rear.
• Term: 6 years
• Break Clause At the end of the third year
• Commencing Rent: £20,000 per annum payable monthly in advance
• Deposit: Three month's rent to be held by the landlord throughout the term.
• Repairs: Internally repairing lease.
• Insurance: Landlord insures and tenant repays premium.
• Outgoings: Tenant to be responsible for all outgoings including business rates, service charges and utility charges.
• 1954 Landlord & Tenant Act: Outside the act.
• Legal Costs Tenants legal costs payable by the tenant. Landlords legal costs 50% payable by tenant, 50% payable by landlord.
• VAT An election has been made and therefore VAT is charged in addition to the rent.
• Rent Review: Every 3 years upwards only
Durrants Commercial, 32-34 Thoroughfare, Harleston, Norfolk, IP20 9AU
Tel: 01379 851038
Email: [email protected]
Strictly by arrangement with the agents Commercial Office.