- Spacious Lounge/Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Great Location
- Fitted Kitchen
- Well Presented
HALLWAY Carpeted, Radiator, Cupboard.
KITCHEN Carpeted, Wall and Base Units, Window to Side, Sockets, Radiator, Stainless Steel Sink and Drainer, Oven and Hob, Partly Tiled.
LOUNGE/BEDROOM Carpeted, Window to Front, Radiator, Sockets.
BATHROOM Vinyl Flooring, WC, Wash Hand Basin, Shower Over the Bath, Tiled Walls.
TERMS OF LETTING 1. Term of 6 or 12 months certain on the basis of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A rent of £650 per calendar month will be payable in advance by standing order. Please note the water, sewerage, electric and gas utilities for the property are charged at £160pcm.
2. Council tax - tenant responsible for charge
3. Services - tenant responsible for other utilities that are not listed above
4. Deposit of £750 is required. If held by Durrants it will be held under the Government approved scheme run by The Dispute Service - full details available from Durrants or www.thedisputeservice.co.uk. No interest is paid on this amount.
5. If the deposit is held by the landlord Durrants will provide the name of the Government approved scheme the landlord is registered with.
6. The landlord will not consider applicants who are smokers.
7. Pets are unfortunately not suitable for this property.
8. Where Durrants manage a property they will make mid-term inspections.
9. Permitted fees which may be applicable:
Holding Deposit - One weeks rent, this is to reserve a property.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within four weeks.
Security Deposit - This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Unpaid rent - Interest at 0.75% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent.
Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Lost Keys - Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
Variation of contract - (Tenant request) - £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Change of Sharer - (Tenants request) £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Early Termination - (Tenants request) - Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
The processing time from a tenant deciding to take a property to them having possession normally takes an average of three weeks. If you would like a guide of the income level needed for the amount of rent required, contact us prior to referencing.
PLEASE NOTE BY SIGNING A TENANCY AGREEMENT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.