- Last Remaining Plot
- Village Location
- Large Gardens
- Parking & Garage
- Guide Price £625,000
- Exclusive New Build Development
- Principal Bedroom with Ensuite & Dressing Room
- 1,881-2,000 sq. ft.
- Stunning Views towards Broome Pits
- EPC Rating = B
Heath View is an exclusive development of five detached houses set in the popular village of Broome, with stunning views towards Broome Pits at the rear.
- Traditional brick and thermal block construction with cavity insulation
- Clay roof tiles
- White PVCu double glazed windows
- Bi-Folding door onto patio area
- Ceramic Tiles to Kitchen, diner, Hallway and cloakroom
- Carpets in lounge, study and bedrooms
- All internal walls painted Light Grey
- Moulded skirtings and architrave painted white
- Oak panel internal doors with polished chrome fittings
- Staircase with chamfered spindles and hardwood handrail
- 6 Year Warranty (Architects Certificate)
- Fully fitted kitchen with solid quartz worktops
- NEFF double oven and large Induction hob
- Stainless steel chimney hood
- Fully Integrated frost-free fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
- Ceramic Tiled floor
Electrical, Heating &Lighting
- Energy efficient air source heat pump for heating and hot water
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor with radiators to upper floor
- Energy efficient lighting throughout
- Slimline white sockets throughout
- Fibre Broadband and CAT 5
- TV Aerial and amplifier fitted
- Intruder Alarm system
- Mains Water, Electric and Drainage
- PV (solar) panel system
Bathrooms & Ensuites
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Hansgrohe Chrome taps and fittings
- Vanity units to bathroom and ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rails to bathroom and ensuite
- Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiling to bathroom, ensuite and cloakrooms
- Powered roller shutter garage doors
- Lighting to front and rear
- Turfed front garden, seeded rear garden (Optional extra for Turfed rear garden)
- Bradstone patio and paths
- Brick weave / gravel driveway
- Boundary fencing between properties
- Lighting and power supplied to garages
- Outside tap
* All information correct at time of print and is subject to change.'
LOCATION Broome is a small village, situated on the north bank of the River Waveney, between Bungay and Ellingham, just off the A143. Within the village is a popular public house, The Artichoke, with a bustling shop in the neighbouring village of Ditchingham. A real highlight of the location is Broome Pits, an exciting fishing venue with 4 lakes, ideal for birdwatching and walking situated to the rear of the site.
The market towns of Beccles and Bungay are just a short drive away offering an extensive range of amenities and local attractions. The cathedral city of Norwich is situated approximately 16 miles to the North by road.
VELLO HOMES Vello Homes is a family owned and operated business based in Norfolk specialising in small scale, high quality, bespoke housing developments primarily in a 20 mile radius of Norwich. This local knowledge and experience is invaluable as Vello Homes develops on carefully selected, attractive residential sites. Combining a highly skilled design team with dedicated local tradespeople enables them to create places where people love to live. The small scale of their developments means they can focus attention on each individual dwelling and design them to maximise the site potential for views, sunlight and indoor and outdoor living creating homes that are a pleasure to live in. Vello Homes' developments stand out from the mass produced housing market by priding itself on creating homes that are a highly desirable blend of traditional craftsmanship, high quality specification and attractive design to meet today's lifestyles with all properties containing modern features and appliances.
Floor plans and dimensions can only be given as a guide and are indicative of the house type only.
These are liable to change as the build progresses, please speak to a sales consultant for plot specific information.