- End of Chain
- Ground floor apartment
- Modern features throughout
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Communal garden available
- Enclosed private rear garden
- Allocated parking space
- Further visitors parking spaces
- Town Location
- Short walk to Diss Railway Station
*No onward chain* Situated amongst a small development of just 6 apartments built in 2019, this tremendously well-presented ground floor apartment is offered with a private rear garden, 1 allocated parking space and further visitor spaces. With accommodation comprising of an open-plan sitting room/kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom, all in exemplary condition, thus allowing potential purchasers to move straight in. Outside there is a good size rear garden with the property, complete with lawn, a patio area, various shrubs and a useful shed. Furthermore, there is a paved communal garden.
LOCATION Diss offers excellent amenities including schools, health facilities, sports facilities, regular bus service and main line railway station to London (Liverpool Street). Norwich, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds are all about 22 miles.
SERVICES Gas fired central heating. Mains electric, water and drainage are connected.
(Durrants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order)
LOCAL AUTHORITY South Norfolk District Council
Council Tax Band - A
VIEWING Viewing is strictly by arrangement with the vendors' agent Durrants, please call 01379 642233.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY B
BUILDING CONSULTANCY Our Building Consultancy Team will be happy to provide advice to prospective buyers on planning applications, architectural design, building regulations and project management - please contact us if you would like to discuss.
AGENT'S NOTE Agent's Notes:
1) The sellers have informed Durrants that the lease length commenced at 999 years in 2019 at the point of purchase.
2) The sellers have informed Durrants that the service charge is approximately £45 per month, which includes general upkeep of the external areas and buildings insurance.
3) The sellers have made Durrants aware that the property sits within 'Zone 2' flood plain, and that an insurance claim was made as a result of flood damage in December 2020.