- One Bedroom Annex Flat
- Parking for Two Cars
- Close to Beccles Town Centre
- Close to River Waveney
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
DIRECTIONS Proceeding out of Beccles from New Market proceed down The Walk, past the church on the left hand side & upon coming into Old Market take the left hand turn (just before Northgate) into The Score. The property can be found down the lane on the left hand side.
THE PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FROM 7TH MARCH 2023
LENGTH OF AST Offered on a 6 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy but 12 months may be considered subject to the Landlords approval.
DEPOSIT REQUIRED A deposit of £720.00 will be required.
PETS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AT THIS PROPERTY
SMOKERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PROPERTY
FLOOR COVERINGS The property is mostly carpeted but has vinyl for the kitchen & bathroom floor coverings.
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
PARKING There is Two Parking spaces with this property.
COUNCIL TAX BAND - A
SERVICES Mains Water, Electricity and Gas. (Durrants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order.)
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS Strictly by prior appointment with the Agents Beccles Office. Tel: 01502 712122
ENERGY EFFICENCY RATING :- D
DURRANTS ESTATE AGENTS
10 New Market
EMAIL [email protected]
Tel:- 01502 712122
UTILITY BILLS The utility bills for water, electricity, gas heating are included in the rent.
TERMS OF LETTING TERMS OF LETTING
1. Term of 6 months certain on the basis of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A rent of £625 per calendar month will be payable in advance by standing order.
2. Water, electricity, drainage & gas heating are included in the rental charge, the tenant is responsible for the payment of the council tax, broadband and phone.
4. Deposit of £720 is required. If held by Durrants it will be held under the Government approved scheme run by The Dispute Service - full details available from Durrants or www.thedisputeservice.co.uk. No interest is paid on this amount.
5. If the deposit is held by the landlord Durrants will provide the name of the Government approved scheme the landlord is registered with.
6. The landlord will not consider applicants who are smokers.
7. The landlord will not consider applicants who have pets.
8. Where Durrants manage a property they will make mid-term inspections.
9. Permitted fees which may be applicable:
Holding Deposit - One weeks rent, this is to reserve a property.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within four weeks.
Security Deposit - This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Unpaid rent - Interest at 0.75% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent.
Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Lost Keys - Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
Variation of contract - (Tenant request) - £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Change of Sharer - (Tenants request) £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Early Termination - (Tenants request) - Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
The processing time from a tenant deciding to take a property to them having possession normally takes an average of three weeks. If you would like a guide of the income level needed for the amount of rent required, contact us prior to referencing.
PLEASE NOTE BY SIGNING A TENANCY AGREEMENT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.
7. Where Durrants manage a property they will make quarterly inspections.