- **ESTIMATED COMPLETION SPRING 23**
- **Only plot of this type available**
- South facing garden
- Spacious Accommodation
- Close to Train Station
- Idyllic community location
- Utility room
- Short distance to coast
- Exclusive new build development
- **Internal photos are illustrative of the finish**
THE HINDRINGHAM The Hindringham is a well-proportioned detached bungalow with two-good sized bedrooms.
The master bedroom has its own en-suite and built-in cupboards, while the front-facing living room draws in the light thanks to a generous window. The kitchen is the heart of the house, with a separate utility room and double doors leading straight into the garden.
MANOR VIEW Nestled on the edge of the bustling market town of Halesworth in beautiful Suffolk, Manor View takes its name from the charming vistas over the rolling grounds of the historical hall nearby.
Manor View has been designed to offer all the comforts of a luxury countryside home. Every property in this small and exclusive development has been designed with care and attention to the high standards that define Heritage.
LOCATION Welcome to Halesworth, a pretty market town situated in the picturesque Blythe Valley, North Suffolk. This is a town that's steeped in history - and today is home to a lively and thriving community. From charming old streets filled with independent shops, delis, cafes and restaurants, to the UK's largest millennium green, to a host of family-friendly facilities including Doctors, dentists, schools and more. Halesworth offers and idyllic combination of vibrant town living with the peace and quiet of the Countryside.
- Choice from selected range of kitchen fascia, handle and laminate worktop with upstand.
- Stainless steel sinks.
- Neff double oven, hob and extractor fan.
- Integrated Neff dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Space in Utility for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Under cupboard lighting.
- Linings, skirtings and architraves painted white gloss.
- Staircases with white gloss painted spindles and oak tops.
- Wooden 'Suffolk Oak' style doors with chrome effect ironmongery.
- Fitted wardrobes (where applicable) with shelf and hanging rail.
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor with radiators to first floor, all supplied by a gas boiler with zonal controls.
- Heated towel rails to bathroom/ensuite.
- White sanitary ware throughout, with chrome fittings.
- Outside tap to rear.
- Choice from selected range, of carpet to lounge, study (where applicable), landings and bedrooms.
- Choice from selected range, of Luxury Vinyl Tile to ground floor (excluding lounge and study)
- Choice from selected range, of Porcelanosa floor and half height wall tiles to bathrooms and ensuites.
- Choice of Porcelanosa splashback tile to WC.
- Painted white ceilings and walls.
- Smooth white ceilings throughout.
- Woodgrain UPVC windows.
- Black composite 'Secure by design' front door.
- Black finish metal up and over garage doors.
- Blocked paved driveway.
- Turf to front garden.
- Rear garden rotavated and top soiled.
- Close board timber fencing
- Solar PV panels on roof
- Brushed satin light switches and plug sockets.
- Double sockets throughout with USB sockets to kitchen, master bed and study (if applicable)
- TV points to all occupiable rooms with Sky point to lounge.
- Telephone points to study, kitchen, lounge and master bedroom.
- Plug socket for cordless vacuum*
- White downlighters to kitchen/diner, bathroom/ensuites, WC, hallway and landing.
- Pendants to utility, bedrooms, lounge and study (if applicable)
- Entry alarm to ground floor.
- Pre-wired for electric vehicle charging point.
- Sockets and light to garage.
- External lighting to front and rear
VIEWINGS Strictly by appointment and accompanied by our agents' only.