- First Floor Apartment
- Over 55s Development managed by Anchor Hanover
- Communal Gardens
- Parking Facilities
- Two Bedrooms
- Easy walk for the Town Centre
- Emergency Pulls Cords and stairlift from entrance hall
Situated in the popular town of Harleston within easy walking distance of the town centre and local amenities. This first floor apartment offers two bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen and bathroom. Externally, there are communal gardens and parking facilities. An emergency pull cords to all rooms and stair lift are fitted to the property.
Harleston is a thriving market town with many historical buildings and an excellent range of independently owned shops along with a supermarket, doctors, dentists and veterinary surgery, schools to G.C.S.E. level, 2 hotels, a number of cafes, restaurants and pubs. There is a strong sense of community with many events going on within the town all year and lots of local clubs, organisations and activities.
Viewing is strictly by arrangement with the vendors' agent Durrants, please call 01379 852217.
Mains drainage, Electric heating.
(Durrants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order)
South Norfolk Council
Council Tax Band - B
1) Occupants must be aged 55 and over
2) 68 Years left on the lease
3) Durrants have been advised the service charge is approximately £210 PCM which includes maintenance, buildings insurance, and the estate manager along with 24 hour emergency assistance