- Over 55’s residence
- Updated throughout by the current owners
- 2 double bedrooms
- Newly upgraded Wren kitchen
- Large living room
- Courtyard area to the front
- Malthouse Court offers a 24 hour care line
- Short walk to the town centre
Property The current owners have taken extra care whilst thoughtfully upgrading this well presented home. Offered with two double bedrooms on the first level and a recently upgraded shower room. The ground level offers an entrance porch, WC, newly upgraded Wren kitchen, and a large living room. There is a small courtyard area to the front, where you can enjoy the afternoon sun. Malthouse Court offers a 24 hour care line.
Location Harleston is a thriving market town with many historical buildings and an excellent range of independently owned shops along with a supermarket, doctors, dentists and veterinary surgery, schools to G.C.S.E. level, 2 hotels, a number of cafes, restaurants and pubs. There is a strong sense of community with many events going on within the town all year and lots of local clubs, organisations and activities.
Diss which is 11 miles to the West has a mainline rail link to London, Liverpool Street. Norwich is about 20 miles to the North and is the principal shopping and commercial centre for the County.
Viewing Viewing is strictly by arrangement with the vendors' agent Durrants, please call 01379 852217.
Services Mains drainage, Electric storage heating.
(Durrants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order)
Local Authority South Norfolk Council
Council Tax Band - C
Agents Notes 1) Occupants must be aged 55 and over
2) The lease of 99 years will be renewed for the new owner
3) Durrants have been advised the service charge is approximately £180 PCM which includes maintenance, buildings insurance, and the estate manager along with 24 hour emergency assistance