- First Floor Apartment
- Over 55s Development managed by Anchor Hanover
- Communal Gardens
- Parking Facilities
- Two Bedrooms
- Easy walk for the Town Centre
- Emergency Pulls Cords and stairlift from entrance hall
An exclusive development for over 55's, enjoying views over the green and two double bedrooms.
This first floor apartment sits to the rear of the development, nestled amongst the strong community of Malthouse Court. Accessed via a communal hall which includes a stair lift shared by only one other, and benefitting from two double bedrooms, a large sitting room with bay window, kitchen/dining room, recently upgraded shower room, and ample storage space. Furthermore, Malthouse Court benefits from well-tended green areas, and a private car park for residents and guests. There is also 24 hour emergency assistance available.
LOCATION Harleston is a thriving market town with many historical buildings and an excellent range of independently owned shops along with a supermarket, doctors, dentists and veterinary surgery, schools to G.C.S.E. level, 2 hotels, a number of cafes, restaurants and pubs. There is a strong sense of community with many events going on within the town all year and lots of local clubs, organisations and activities.
VIEWING Viewing is strictly by arrangement with the vendors' agent Durrants, please call 01379 852217.
SERVICES Economy 7 electric storage heaters. Mains water and drainage. (Durrants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order)
LOCAL AUTHORITY South Norfolk Council
Council Tax Band - B
ENERGY EFFICIENCY D
AGENT'S NOTE 1) Occupants must be aged 55 and over
2) Durrants have been informed by Anchor Hanover that the lease currently has approximately 66 years remaining
3) Durrants have been advised the service charge is approximately £210 PCM which includes maintenance, buildings insurance, and the estate manager along with 24 hour emergency assistance.