- Recently renovated end of terraced house
- Un allocated communal car park
- Three bedrooms upstairs
- Enclosed low maintenance rear garden with patio area
- Brand new boiler installed in 2022
- Completely rewired electrics in 2022
- Brand new kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- Contemporary first floor family bathroom and ground floor WC
- The property is offered chain free and ready to move straight in to
- New carpets will be fitted at the vendors cost
Situated in the market town of Halesworth within walking distance to local amenities such as shops and the train station, this end of terrace family home is deceptively spacious, is immaculately presented throughout and comes complete with a fully enclosed garden to the rear and an un allocated communal car park.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the entrance hallway where there is a storage cupboard, WC and stairs leading up. The kitchen has been recently modernised and includes space for appliances and an integrated oven and hob. The sitting room leads from here and is dual aspect with French doors leading to the patio area.
Upstairs, off the landing there are three double bedrooms, as well as the stunning family bathroom that has been recently renovated.
Outside, there is a communal parking area which allows off road parking. To the front there are mature shrubs that welcome you to the property and to the rear is a low maintenance garden that is shingled and has a patio area. This home is set back from the road and boasts views over the green and is conveniently located next to an allotments
The property is offered chain free and has been completely renovated by the current owners. Please note, any prospective buyers are able to pick their own carpet which the vendor will pay for.