- Good Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Modern Bathroom and Kitchen
- Ample Storage
- Off Road Parking
- Electric Heating
- Walking Distance to Beccles Town Centre
A spacious 4th floor flat situated close to the town centre of Beccles. The property comprises entrance hall, two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom. The property also benefits from an off road parking space.
LOCATION This property is situated in the stunning market town of Beccles. This beautiful town comes with plenty of bars, restaurants, and cafes for your entertainment as well as independent stores and supermarkets. The Quay also provides you with gorgeous views of the river. This property is perfect for commuters with easy access to Norwich via train lines, bus routes, and the A146.
TERMS OF LETTING 1. Term of 6 months certain on the basis of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A rent of £675 per calendar month will be payable in advance by standing order.
2. Council tax - tenant responsible for charge
3. Services - tenant responsible for charges. Water, electricity, drainage (mains / private), gas where connected.
4. Deposit of £775 is required. If held by Durrants it will be held under the Government approved scheme run by The Dispute Service - full details available from Durrants or www.thedisputeservice.co.uk. No interest is paid on this amount.
5. If the deposit is held by the landlord Durrants will provide the name of the Government approved scheme the landlord is registered with.
6. The landlord will not consider applicants who are smokers but may consider pets at their discretion.
7. Where Durrants manage a property they will make quarterly inspections.
8. Permitted fees which may be applicable:
Holding Deposit - One weeks rent, this is to reserve a property, if the tenant withdraws or fails a right to rent check the holding deposit with be forfeited
Security Deposit - Five weeks rent (rent up to £50,000 per year)
Six Weeks rent (rent over £50,000 per year)
Unpaid rent - Interest at 0.75% above Bank of England Base Rate this will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears
Lost Keys - tenant will be liable to actual cost of replacing keys/lock or security device and cost of locksmith
Variation of contract - (tenant request) - £50 (incl vat) per agreed variation
Change of Sharer - (Tenant request) - £50 (incl vat) To cover costs
Early Termination - Should the tenant wish to leave early they will be liable to the Landlords cost of re-letting as well as rent due under the tenancy until the start date of a replacement.
PLEASE NOTE BY SIGNING A TENANCY AGREEMENT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.