- Exclusive New Build Development
- Light and Spacious Accomodation
- Individually Designed Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms
- En-suite and Family Bathroom
- Car Port
- Electric Car Charging Point
- Village Location
WELCOME TO ALIA WAY Alia Way has been designed to offer all the comforts of a luxury countryside home. Every property in this small and exclusive development has been designed with care and attention to detail.
LOCATION North Lopham was first mentioned in the Little Doomsday Book of 1086 and was referred to as 'Lopham Alia'. This Latin name can be translated into 'Another Lopham'.
North Lopham is a hugely popular, but quiet location, with its own well-regarded Primary School and Public House. Nearby Diss offers excellent amenities including schools, health facilities, sports facilities, regular bus service and main line railway station to London (Liverpool Street). Norwich, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds are all about 22 miles.
- Kitchen & utility (where applicable) through Howdens. Individual design per property - see relevant plan design - colour could be
subject to change.
- Granite worktops and upstand
- Stainless steel sinks
- Oven, hob & extractor fan
- Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Space in utility for washing machine/tumble dryer
- Door linings, skirtings and architrave painted white gloss
- Staircases with white gloss spindles and oak tops
- White & oak wooden doors with stainless steel effect ironmongery
- Airing cupboard only with shelving
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor with radiators to first floor, all supplied by an 'air source heat pump boiler'.
- Heated towel rails to bathroom and ensuite
- White sanitary ware throughout with chrome fittings
- Outside tap
- Smooth white ceilings throughout
- Painted walls - colour choices will vary between 3 colours (TBC)
- Half height wall tiles to bathrooms, ensuites and WC with full height over shower/baths
- Karndean to bathrooms/kitchens/ensuite/WC & utility where applicable
- Red multi brickwork - Marsworth mixture
- Tiles - Sandtoft Neo pantiles - colours vary between properties - either natural red or antique slate
- Timber cladding - colours vary between properties - either black or French grey
- Rehau Rio casement flash windows in anthracite grey
- Composite front door - colours to be decided
- Blocked paved driveway where applicable
- Front garden seeded with some planting as per agreed landscape design
- Rear garden rotavated and top soiled
- Close board timber fencing
- Patios to be slabbed - sizes & designs TBC
- White light switches and plug sockets
- Double sockets throughout with USB sockets in kitchen, master bed and study (if applicable)
- TV points to all occupiable rooms with sky point to lounge
- Telephone points to study, kitchen, lounge and master bedroom
- White downlighters to kitchen/utility/diner, bathrooms/ensuites, WC, hallway and landing
- Pendants to bedrooms, lounge and study (if applicable)
- Pre-wired alarm to ground floor
- Electric vehicle charging point included
- Sockets and light to carport
- External lighting to front & rear
- LED lighting throughout
SERVICES (Durrants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order)
LOCAL AUTHORITY Breckland District Council
VIEWING Viewing is strictly by arrangement with the vendors' agent Durrants, please call 01379 642233.
AGENT'S NOTE The site plan has been submitted as an amendment to the original planning permission and is currently awaiting approval.