- Detached family home offering a versatile living arrangement with extensive views over meadowland
- Five double bedrooms, including one on the ground floor
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room situated next to a utility room and WC
- Ample off-road parking
- Gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing
- Good sized, well-planted rear garden with summerhouse and outbuilding currently used as art studio
- Upstairs family bathroom with separate bath and walk-in shower
- Master bedroom with ensuite, plus Juliet balcony
- Annex comprising lounge and double bedroom with ensuite wet-room and WC
The property is located in a quiet area in a very popular part of the town, down a private road. Entering from the main door you are welcomed into the entrance porch which leads through to a hallway.
On the ground floor there is an open plan kitchen/breakfast room next to a utility room and downstairs WC. The large living room has a cosy wood burning stove central and leads through an archway into a garden room and patio area, - the perfect spot to sit and enjoy the views.
Upstairs there is a landing giving access to four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom is en-suite and has a Juliet balcony overlooking beautiful meadowland.
The ground-floor annex comprises lounge and double bedroom with ensuite wet room and WC. The lounge has French windows opening to the front garden and a door from the bedroom opens to a patio and the rear garden.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Halesworth Office. Please call on 01986 872 553 to arrange.
LOCAL AUTHORITY East Suffolk Council - TAX BAND E
SERVICES Mains water, drainage and electricity are connected. Heating is provided for by way of gas fired central heating. (Durrants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order.)
BUILDING CONSULTANCY Our building consultancy team will be happy to provide advice to prospective buyers on planning applications, architectural design, building regulations and project management - please contact the team directly on 01379 646 604
LOCATION This spacious, five-bedroomed property is situated in the picturesque market town of Bungay in the Waveney Valley, on the Suffolk-Norfolk border and within the Broads National Park. The River Waveney, with fishing and boating opportunities, is just a few hundred yards away.
The town offers an extensive range of amenities including GP surgery, schools, dentist, optician, shops, cafes and restaurants. The city of Norwich is about 15 miles to the north and the town of Halesworth 9 miles south where there is a railway station for connections to London via Ipswich. Within close motoring distance is the market town of Beccles and the coast at Southwold is 20 miles away