- Five Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Large Living Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage and Driveway
HALLWAY Hard Flooring, Door to Front, Window to Front, Radiator, Sockets.
LIVING ROOM Carpeted, Radiator, Sockets, Fireplace, Window to Front.
DINING ROOM Carpeted, Radiator, Sockets, Patio Doors Leading to Conservatory.
CONSERVATORY Vinyl Flooring.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM Vinyl Flooring, Window to Rear, Patio Doors to Rear, Radiator, Sockets, Wall and Base units, Sink and Drainer, Oven and Hob, Sockets, Dishwasher.
UTILITY ROOM Vinyl Flooring, Doors to Side, Sockets, Wall and Base Units.
WC Hard Flooring, WC, Wash Hand Basin, Window to Side, Radiator,
GROUNDFLOOR BEDROOM 5 Carpeted, Radiator, Sockets, Window to Front.
LANDING Carpeted, Window to Front.
BEDROOM 1 Carpeted, Cupboard, Sockets, Radiator, Window to Front.
EN-SUITE Vinyl Flooring, Shower, Bath, WC, Wash Hand Basin, Radiator, Window to Rear.
BEDROOM 2 Carpeted, Sockets, Radiator, Window to Rear, Built in Wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3 Carpeted, Sockets, Radiator, Window to Rear.
BEDROOM 4 Carpeted, Sockets, Radiator, Window to Front.
BATHROOM Vinyl Flooring, Bath, Shower Cubicle, Towel Radiator, Window to Side, WC, Wash Hand Basin.
OUTSIDE Front and Rear Garden, Driveway and Garage.
TERMS OF LETTING 1. Term of 6 months certain on the basis of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A rent of £1600 per calendar month will be payable in advance by standing order.
2. Council tax - tenant responsible for charge
3. Services - tenant responsible for charges. Water, electricity, drainage (mains / private), gas where connected.
4. Deposit of £1,846.15 is required. If held by Durrants it will be held under the Government approved scheme run by The Dispute Service - full details available from Durrants or www.thedisputeservice.co.uk. No interest is paid on this amount.
5. If the deposit is held by the landlord Durrants will provide the name of the Government approved scheme the landlord is registered with.
6. The landlord may consider pets.
7. Where Durrants manage a property they will make quarterly inspections.
8. Durrants will prepare the Assured Shorthold Tenancy
Permitted fees which may be applicable:
Holding Deposit - One weeks rent, this is to reserve a property, if the tenant withdraws or fails a right to rent check the holding deposit with be forfeited
Security Deposit - Five weeks rent (rent up to £50,000 per year)
Six Weeks rent (rent over £50,000 per year)
Unpaid rent - Interest at 0.75% above Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears
Lost Keys - tenant will be liable to actual cost of replacing keys/lock or security device and cost of locksmith
Variation of contract - (tenant request) - £50 (incl vat) per agreed variation
Change of Sharer - (Tenant request) - £50 (incl vat) To cover costs
Early Termination - Should the tenant wish to leave early they will be liable to the Landlord's cost of re-letting as well as rent due under the tenancy until the start date of a replacement.
PLEASE NOTE BY SIGNING A TENANCY AGREEMENT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.