- Central Southwold Location
- Character features
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Courtyard Garden
- Ideal Coastal Home
- Part Furnished
You are welcomed into September Cottage via the comfortable sitting room with a feature fireplace and storage cupboards. Leading through to the rear is a generous dining room with built in storage and door to a paved courtyard. The shaker style kitchen leads through to the utility room and shower room.
Stairs rise to the first floor and open into a spacious landing bedroom, a good size double/twin, with built in wardrobe which leads through into a further double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a built in wardrobe.
A further stairway accessed from the landing bedroom leads to the third double bedroom, currently set out as a twin room.
The cottage boasts a courtyard garden to the rear with external access via a passageway.
September Cottage is a well presented cottage with many lovely features and is currently a holiday let in the heart of Southwold and would make an ideal home.
A picturesque and thriving market town, often described as the 'Best Seaside Town', Southwold is dotted with independent boutiques and shops, a thriving independent cinema and an excellent variety of restaurants and cafes. The town hosts annual festivals and there are a number of clubs and facilities catering for sporting interests. There are several highly-rated state and private schools in the area catering for all ages.
TERMS OF LETTING 1. Term of 12 months certain on the basis of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A rent of £1200 per calendar month will be payable in advance by standing order.
2. Council tax - tenant responsible for charge
3. Services - tenant responsible for charges. Water, electricity, drainage (mains / private), gas where connected.
4. Deposit of £1384 is required. If held by Durrants it will be held under the Government approved scheme run by The Dispute Service - full details available from Durrants or www.thedisputeservice.co.uk. No interest is paid on this amount.
5. If the deposit is held by the landlord Durrants will provide the name of the Government approved scheme the landlord is registered with.
6. The landlord will not consider pets.
7. Where Durrants manage a property they will make quarterly inspections.
8. Durrants will prepare the Assured Shorthold Tenancy
Permitted fees which may be applicable:
Holding Deposit - One weeks rent, this is to reserve a property, if the tenant withdraws or fails a right to rent check the holding deposit with be forfeited
Security Deposit - Five weeks rent (rent up to £50,000 per year)
Six Weeks rent (rent over £50,000 per year)
Unpaid rent - Interest at 0.75% above Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears
Lost Keys - tenant will be liable to actual cost of replacing keys/lock or security device and cost of locksmith
Variation of contract - (tenant request) - £50 (incl vat) per agreed variation
Change of Sharer - (Tenant request) - £50 (incl vat) To cover costs
Early Termination - Should the tenant wish to leave early they will be liable to the Landlord's cost of re-letting as well as rent due under the tenancy until the start date of a replacement.
PLEASE NOTE BY SIGNING A TENANCY AGREEMENT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.