- This property is offered chain free
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Downstairs bathroom with bath, shower over, toilet and basin
- Two double bedrooms on the first floor and a further bedroom in attic
- Gas fired central heating with boiler installed in 2020
- Double glazed windows
- On road permit parking available if required
- Walking distance into Halesworth town centre
- Beautiful character features throughout
- Rear garden with scope to make your own
This beautiful end-terraced cottage has a lovely rear garden and character features throughout.
Through the main entrance door you are led into the sitting room which has a character fireplace overlooks the front aspect.
From here the kitchen/diner leads and provides access to the rear garden through the rear door. There is plenty of space for appliances and lots of worktop space also. The bathroom is off the entrance hallway and has a bath, shower over the bath, toilet and basin.
Upstairs, off the landing bedroom one is a large double room and overlooks the front aspect and a further double room can be found to the rear. The attic room provides an additional room for someone to use as a further bedroom or study.
Outside, there is on road permit parking available if someone requires. The rear garden is a good size and is currently easy to maintain although provides any new buyer the opportunity to put their own stamp on it!
DIRECTIONS From the town centre Quay Street will be found as the road towards Southwold, the property will then be found on the left hand side.
LOCAL AUTHORITY East Suffolk Council
TAX BAND Tax Band A
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Halesworth office, telephone 01986 872553.
SERVICES Mains water and drainage, electricity, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows. (Durrants has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order.)
BUILDING CONSULTANCY TEAM Our building consultancy team will be happy to provide advice to prospective buyers on planning applications, architectural design, building regulations and project management - please contact the team directly on 01379 646 604