- Unique Grade II Listed townhouse, in an outstanding position, in the heart of Beccles town centre
- Excellent conversion opportunity with planning permission
- Superb view of Beccles Bell Tower from the main bedroom window
- Three bedrooms & study
- No onward chain
- Living room & dining room
- Parking for a small car, via a shared rear access
- Believed to originally date from the 1700s
This unique Grade II Listed townhouse, believed to originally date from the 1700s, is situated in an outstanding location, in the heart of Beccles town centre.
It has a superb view of Beccles Bell Tower from its main bedroom window.
This excellent conversion opportunity, with full planning permission, gives three bedrooms & a study.
The property is offered with no onward chain.
The accommodation would additionally comprise: living room, dining room, kitchen, hall, cloakroom, first floor landing & bathroom. There is shared parking for a small car via a shared rear access & a Right of Way from Hungate Lane. This parking yard is owned by this property.There is also a small shared garden.
The planning permission reference from East Suffolk Council is: DC/22/1212/FUL.
The Listed building consent reference is: DC/22/1223/LBC.
Services: All mains services are connected. (Durrants has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order.)
Directions: Walking from Beccles town centre, go past Barclays Bank into Ballygate. The property will be found a short distance along on the left hand side.
Viewings: strictly by appointment via Durrants' Beccles office; 01502 712122.