- Two double bedrooms, one of which has fitted wardrobes
- Single garage and off road parking on the driveway
- Lovely conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- Popular location close to all amenities
- Shower room with corner shower, toilet and basin
- Gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows
- Nicely presented rear garden
- Offered chain free and ready to move straight in to.
Leading through the entrance hallway, both bedrooms can be found at the front of the property, one of which has a built in wardrobe. Off the hallway you have the airing cupboard which has space for storage. The shower room boasts a corner shower, toilet and basin. The sitting room is a spacious room and has sliding doors through to the conservatory which overlooks the rear. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units and allows access to the conservatory also. The garden is easy to maintain, mainly laid to lawn and a lovely patio area. There is off road parking to the front of the property and access to the single garage.
This bungalow is in very good condition and ready for a new buyer to put their own stamp on it!
SERVICES: Mains water, electricity, gas fired central heating, uPVC windows and doors. (Durrants has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order.)
LOCAL AUTHORITY: East Suffolk Council (Waveney)
TAX BAND: C
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment with the agent's Halesworth office.