- The property is offered chain free
- Close to Halesworth town centre, station and the Suffolk Heritage Coast is just a short drive away
- Spacious corner plot
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms, one double and a single
- Spacious sitting room/diner with feature fireplace
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows
Leading down the pathway you are greeted to the entrance hallway. To the left is the kitchen which has a range of wall and base units, it overlooks the front aspect and has access to the side porch. The sitting room/diner leads from the hallway and is a large size with a beautiful feature fireplace, it has French doors through the conservatory which overlooks the rear garden. The master bedroom boasts an en-suite shower room and built in storage. Two further bedrooms can be found off the hallway in addition to the family shower room and further cupboard space.
Outside, there is a large front garden, off road parking on the driveway and access to the single garage. To the rear, wrapping the conservatory there is a decking area and an easy maintenance garden that ready for any buyer to put their stamp on!
Halesworth is a charming market town with a rich variety of local independent shops on the edge of the Suffolk Heritage Coast.
Tenure - Freehold
Local Authority - East Suffolk Council (Waveney)
Council Tax - Band E
Services - Gas fired central heating, mains electricity and drainage
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with Durrants Halesworth - 01986 872 553
EPC - D