- Two double bedrooms; both with fitted wardrobes
- Impressive low maintenance rear garden
- Popular location close to all amenities
- Lovely conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- Offered chain free and ready to move straight in to.
- Gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows
- Off road parking and single garage
Leading up two steps at the front of the property you are welcomed into the entrance hallway. Both bedrooms are at the front of the property and have built in wardrobes. The bathroom has a bath with a shower over, toilet and basin. The sitting room is a spacious room and has sliding doors through to the conservatory. The kitchen is a good size and has a range of wall unites, sink and space for appliances, this room again leads perfectly through to the conservatory.
Outside, there is off road parking on the brick weaved driveway and access to the single garage. The rear garden has a patio area, pond and a summer house.
With the potential for light refurbishment to suit your own tastes, this property is an exciting opportunity and offered chain free.
SERVICES: Mains water, electricity, gas fired central heating, uPVC windows and doors. (Durrants has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order.)
LOCAL AUTHORITY: East Suffolk Council (Waveney)
TAX BAND: C
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment with the agent's Halesworth office.