- Freehold plot
- Two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Large sitting room/dining room
- Kitchen with electric oven included
- Off road parking on shingled private driveway
- Standing in 68 acres of grounds
- Oil fired central heating
- Private location
- Family bathroom with bath, electric shower over the bath, toilet and basin
- Glazed veranda at the front of the unit
ENTRANCE PORCH with storage cupboard, French door to KITCHEN with a range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink unit, space for electric cooker, window overlooking front garden, serving hatch to double aspect SITTING/DINING ROOM with windows to front and side, a pair of fully glazed doors to seating area. Doors to BEDROOM ONE and BEDROOM TWO, door to BATHROOM/WC with panel bath and pedestal wash basin.
OUTSIDE: The unit stands to the centre of the plot and is laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees making the home very private.
CURRENT CHARGES: Environmental Levy: £1,400.00 (One-off payment), Subscription Fees: £315.00 per quarter (£1260 per annum), GENERAL RATES: £17.66 per quarter, Water & Sewerage: £19.24 per quarter. Electricity: Charged as used on a quarterly basis. Oil fired central heating, Upvc external windows and doors.