- Period cottage that has been recently renovated.
- Low maintenance courtyard garden.
- Recently modernised kitchen with a range of integrated appliances.
- New family bathroom with double shower and free standing bath.
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
- Popular village location.
- Desirable tree lined road, a rare opportunity.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Off road parking and garage.
Stepped back from the road with a very pretty frontage you will find this charming cottage that is very inviting. Through the front door you are welcomed into the newly added porch which leads you through to the kitchen/breakfast room that has recently been modernised and offers a range of integrated appliances. Flowing nicely from the kitchen the utility room has access to the rear courtyard garden. The sitting room is dual aspect and has a cosy feel with the wood burning stove. Upstairs, three double bedrooms can be found off the landing as well as the spacious recently modernised bathroom. Outside, there is off road parking on the shingled driveway for numerous vehicles and access to the single garage.
SERVICES Mains water, drainage and electricity are connected. Heating is provided for by way of oil fired central heating. (Durrants has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order).
LOCAL AUTHORITY: East Suffolk Council - Tax band D
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the agent's Halesworth office. Please call 01986 872 553.
DURRANTS BUILDING CONSULTANCY Our Building Consultancy Team will be happy to provide advice to prospective buyers on planning applications, architectural design, building regulations, and project management - please contact the team directly on .