- Offered chain free and ready to move straight in to.
- Two double bedrooms; bedroom one with fitted wardrobes
- Off road parking and single garage
- Gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows
- Popular location close to all amenities
- Impressive low maintenance rear garden
- Lovely sun room overlooking the rear garden
You are welcomed into the property via a light entrance hall that connects all of the accommodation. Both bedrooms are at the front of the bungalow and are both double rooms, one of which has built in wardrobes. The bathroom has a corner shower, toilet and basin and is situated off the hallway. The kitchen/breakfast room has a range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink unit and space for appliances. It flows nicely through to the sun room which has access to the rear garden. The sitting room is a large room with French doors leading to the patio area.
Outside, there is off road parking on the concrete driveway for numerous vehicles and access to the single garage. The rear garden has a patio area and is then mainly laid to lawn with flower beds.
With the potential for light refurbishment to suit your own tastes, this property is an exciting opportunity!
SERVICES: Mains water, electricity, gas fired central heating, uPVC windows and doors. . (Durrants has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order.)
LOCAL AUTHORITY: East Suffolk Council (Waveney)
TAX BAND: B
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment with the agent's Halesworth office.