- This property is offered chain free
- New kitchen and bathroom installed in 2019
- Redecorated in June 2022
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Downstairs bathroom with bath, shower over, toilet and basin
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom on first floor
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Generous amount of off road parking to the front of the property
- Popular village location and conveniently located for road links
- Endless potential and opportunity to extend (stp)
Stepping through the entrance door you are welcomed into the sitting room which overlooks the front aspect and has a beautiful feature fireplace. Leading from here there is a spacious kitchen/diner which is a great room for entertaining! The kitchen was recently installed in 2019 by Wickes. In this room there is storage under the stairs and access to the side porch which could easily be made into a utility room should anyone like. The bathroom is found off the kitchen and was also recently updated in 2019 and offers a bath, shower over the bath, toilet and basin.
Upstairs, off the landing bedroom one is a large double room and overlooks the front aspect and has a storage cupboard over the stairs. A further double room and single room can be found to the rear.
Outside - the property occupies an enviable rural village location and has a shingled driveway with off road parking available for numerous vehicles. The rear garden is a large size and is currently easy to maintain although provides any new buyer the opportunity to put their own stamp on it!
This property is offered chain free and has endless potential and opportunities to extend if required!
SERVICES Mains water and drainage, electricity, oil fired central heating, uPVC windows and doors. (Durrants has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order.)
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Halesworth office, telephone 01986 872553.
COUNCIL TAX BAND Tax Band B
LOCAL AUTHORITY Breckland District Council
BUILDING CONSULTANCY TEAM Our building consultancy team will be happy to provide advice to prospective buyers on planning applications, architectural design, building regulations and project management - please contact the team directly on 01379 646 604