- Over 55’s residence
- Two bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Good sized living room
- Parking and communal gardens
- Walking distance to town centre
- No onward chain
Pleasantly situated in a small development in the town centre of Harleston is this charming 2 bedroom cottage, featuring oak beams throughout, living room with electric fireplace, kitchen/dining room and downstairs WC. The first level benefits from two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Malthouse Court offers a 24 hour care line.
Harleston is a thriving market town with many historical buildings and an excellent range of independently owned shops along with a supermarket, doctors, dentists and veterinary surgery, schools to G.C.S.E. level, 2 hotels, a number of cafes, restaurants and pubs. There is a strong sense of community with many events going on within the town all year and lots of local clubs, organisations and activities.
Viewing is strictly by arrangement with the vendors' agent Durrants, please call 01379 852217.
Mains drainage, Electric storage heating.
(Durrants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order)
South Norfolk Council
Council Tax Band - C
1) Occupants must be aged 55 and over
2) The lease of 99 years with approximately 75 years remaining
3) Durrants have been advised the service charge approximately £211.78 per month. maintenance, buildings insurance, and the estate manager along with 24 hour emergency assistance