- End terraced cottage dating back to early 1900's
- Extended in the late 1900's
- Modern family bathroom and kitchen
- Wooden beam features to the main living room
- Underfloor heating to family bathroom and water softener installed
- Secluded and sunny garden
- Private driveway to the property
- Field Views surrounding
- 15 Minute drive to Diss Station
- Diss Station has main links to London Liverpool Street (90 mins!) and other destinations
This two bedroom end terraced cottage dating back to the early 19th century has an idyllic and rural setting within the village of Hoxne. Consisting of 2 double bedrooms, unique and modern family bathroom and generous living space to the first floor. Externally you're welcomed with a beautiful secluded garden, off road parking and fields surrounding. 1 Chickering Hall Cottages will be wonderful for those looking to escape to the countryside.
Located on the edge of Hoxne just a few minutes' from the public house and church. Stradbroke (3 miles) with health facilities, sports facilities and public house and Harleston (5 miles) offer a larger range of services including schools and shops. The village of Fressingfield is just a short drive too. Diss lies 10 miles away and offers excellent amenities including schools, health facilities, sports facilities, regular bus service and main line railway station to London (Liverpool Street).
Electricity is connected. Under floor heating to family bathroom. Durrants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and cannot therefore verify they are in working order.
Mid Suffolk District Council
Council Tax Band B
Viewing is strictly by arrangement with the vendors' agent Durrants, please call 01379 642233.
DURRANTS BUILDING CONSULTANCY
Our Building Consultancy Team will be happy to provide advice to prospective buyers on planning applications, architectural design, building regulations and project management - please contact the team directly on 01379 646603