- Good Location
- One Bedroom
- Large Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Utility Room
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Spacious Bathroom
- Large Bedroom
LOUNGE Carpeted, Cupboard, Window to Front, Sockets.
DINING ROOM Carpeted, Window to Front, Sockets, Radiator.
UTILITY ROOM Vinyl Flooring, Sockets, Window to Side.
KITCHEN Vinyl Flooring, Wall and Base Units, Stainless Steel Sink and Drainer, Radiator, Sockets, Partly Tiled Walls, Door to Side, Window to Side.
LANDING Carpeted, Velux Window, Cupboard.
BEDROOM Carpeted, Window to Front, Radiator, Sockets, Built in Wardrobe.
BATHROOM Vinyl Flooring, Bath with Shower Head Attachment, WC, Wash Hand Basin, Partly Tiled Walls, Window to Side, Radiator.
REAR GARDEN Large Garden Situated Not Directly Outside the Back Door.
TERMS OF LETTING 1. Term of 6 months certain on the basis of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A rent of £750 per calendar month will be payable in advance by standing order.
2. Council tax - tenant responsible for charge
3. Services - tenant responsible for charges. Water, electricity, drainage (mains / private), gas where connected.
4. Deposit of £865 is required. If held by Durrants it will be held under the Government approved scheme run by The Dispute Service - full details available from Durrants or www.thedisputeservice.co.uk. No interest is paid on this amount.
5. If the deposit is held by the landlord Durrants will provide the name of the Government approved scheme the landlord is registered with.
6. The landlord may consider pets at their discretion.
7. Where Durrants manage a property they will make quarterly inspections.
8. Durrants will prepare the Assured Shorthold Tenancy
Permitted fees which may be applicable:
Holding Deposit - One weeks rent, this is to reserve a property, if the tenant withdraws or fails a right to rent check the holding deposit with be forfeited
Security Deposit - Five weeks rent (rent up to £50,000 per year)
Six Weeks rent (rent over £50,000 per year)
Unpaid rent - Interest at 0.75% above Bank of England Base Rate. This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears
Lost Keys - tenant will be liable to actual cost of replacing keys/lock or security device and cost of locksmith
Variation of contract - (tenant request) - £50 (incl vat) per agreed variation
Change of Sharer - (Tenant request) - £50 (incl vat) To cover costs
Early Termination - Should the tenant wish to leave early they will be liable to the Landlord's cost of re-letting as well as rent due under the tenancy until the start date of a replacement.
PLEASE NOTE BY SIGNING A TENANCY AGREEMENT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.