Guidance for Sellers
Our staff will ask you prior to arranging an appointment whether you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid–19 or are self-isolating. If you or anyone in your household, is experiencing symptoms we will not be able to carry out the appointment. Viewers will also be asked the above prior to arranging a viewing.
Durrants will ask you to;
- ensure all surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to and post, the appointment.
- open all internal doors and cupboards prior to the appointment.
- where possible, vacate the property for the viewing and if not possible, keep a minimum two metre distance from both Durrants staff and viewers.
- Durrants staff will attend the viewing wearing PPE.
- We will aim for all viewings to take no longer than 20 minutes to minimise risk.
- Durrants will have sent out guidance prior to the appointment to the viewers to ask them to:
– Wear PPE to the viewing
– Attend the viewing with the minimum amount of people possible
– Not touch any surfaces in the property
– To follow social distancing guidelines throughout the appointment.