Estate Agent Services

Get an instant, free, no-obligation valuation of your home

Search Residential Sales

Durrants in-house team of chartered surveyors, planners and architects offer a range of professional services that complement the process of purchasing property or land, enabling us to provide you with a complete service.

Want to find out more about our planning, architecture and surveying services?

Residential Building Surveys

Our in-house chartered building surveyors offer bespoke building surveys for the acquisition of residential property, either for ownership or letting purposes. These surveys offer advice on the condition and history of the property and the potential need for repairs. We will also carry out research into the historical background of the property and provide details on listing and other matters. The survey is non-invasive unless specifically requested, with the report also providing an indication of potential cost liabilities to remedy the defects noted.

RICS Homebuyer Reports

Our Chartered Surveyors are able to provide the RICS Homebuyer Report for residential acquisitions. The report provides a general guide to the state and condition of the property and reports this in a ‘traffic light’ manner. The report concerns itself with significant issues which may require further investigation or repair works prior to purchase, and also includes a basic market valuation and an insurance valuation.

Planning Applications

For generations, Durrants have provided expert planning advice, helping to maximise the value of land and property through new development. With a dedicated in-house planning department, we are able to advise on all planning matters, whatever the scale.

Listed Building Applications

With many listed buildings in the region we have become specialists in providing advice on development or extensions within or on listed buildings and are able to provide reports and applications supplemented with drawings to make a listed building application.

Party Wall Advice

We are a member of the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors and have many years’ experience of dealing with the Party Wall etc Act, 1996. We can act for either the building owner or the adjacent building owner and have experience of issuing Party Wall Notices and Party Wall Awards. We are also able to provide advice on whether the Party Wall etc Act, 1996 applies to your project.

Can we help you make your next move?