Whilst lockdown has brought the property market to a stand-still, many buyers have been waiting in the wings for an opportunity to view properties that they've seen online.
The good news is we are able to start booking viewings once again, meaning we can get you on your way to finding your next property.
Our teams across the offices have been working hard to introduce protective measures to ensure we can conduct viewings safely. This is our absolute priority and we want to stress that viewings will only be carried out under these measures.
Whilst each request will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, an overview of these guidelines are:
- Our staff will ask all prospective viewers prior to arranging a viewing whether they are experiencing any symptoms of Covid–19 or are self-isolating. If a prospective viewer, or anyone in their household, is experiencing symptoms they will not be able to view.
- Viewings are only able to be carried out by appointment and no open house viewings should take place.
- Viewers will be expected to bring their own PPE. Our staff will also be wearing PPE. If a viewer arrives without necessary PPE then our staff or the vendor will not be able to carry out the viewing.
- Viewers are asked to avoid touching surfaces within the property.
- Viewers are asked to restrict the number of people that accompany them on the viewing. You are only able to view with members of your immediate household.
- Social distancing rules are to be followed at all times.
- We will aim for all viewings to take no longer than 20 minutes to minimize risk.
When booking, you will be sent a full list of the procedures put in place.
These guidelines are to protect you, the sellers, and our staff. Viewings can only be carried out if we all work together to safeguard one another.