We have an excellent opportunity for a Property Consultant to join our growing team within our Harleston office.
As Property Consultant you will build and develop relationships with both current and future clients of the Company. You will be responsible for gathering client requirements, contacting potential buyers regarding suitable properties and negotiating offers. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, customer focused and possess excellent communication skills. Experience, whilst not essential, would be an advantage.
Durrants are an independent firm of chartered surveyors, estate agency and farm agency with over 160 years of property expertise. We have an unrivalled experience in selling, letting and managing agricultural, residential, commercial, and holiday property. Our in-house team of highly skilled and experienced professionals offer a host of complimentary expertise including valuations, planning and building consultancy, allowing us to offer a complete, full-circle, bespoke service to our clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with enquiries over the telephone, online and face to face
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with current and future clients
- Generating new business, using our extensive database
- Offering admin support
- Negotiating offers
- Gathering clients requirements and matching to properties
- Obtaining feedback from buyers and relaying to vendors
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ambitious and self-motivated
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be confident in liaising with customers both face to face and over the phone
- Have experience in a similar role although this is not essential
- Have a full UK driving license, with own vehicle
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm with one 1 in 3 Saturday’s (9am – 1pm)
Contact Dominic Parravani, Managing Director, via email email@example.com with CV and covering letter.