Full DescriptionLOCATION The village of Hulver is situated some 4 miles south east of the market town of Beccles, which offers a variety of shops, banks, restaurants and schooling for all ages, sporting and leisure activities and transport services that includes a railway station with connections to London via Ipswich. The River Waveney at Beccles is part of the Broads Navigable Waterways system. The City of Norwich with its Airport is some 21 miles to the north west giving further extensive shopping, recreational and educational facilities.
DIRECTIONS Applicants are advised to proceed from Beccles town centre via Blyburgate, proceed straight across the traffic lights into Ingate, taking the right hand for at the next set of traffic lights into Ellough Road. Proceed through Ellough and at the round about go straight across sign posted Mutford. Continue along into Hulver Street and the property can be found on the right hand side halfway down this road.
The property is available shortly.
LENGTH OF AST The property will be let on an initial 6 month tenancy but may be available longer term
PETS The Landlord is unable to accept pets.
SMOKING There is no smoking within the property.
HEATING Oil Central Heating (new boiler put in 2015) There is also a multi-fuel wood burner in Lounge which the tenants will be responsible for having swept at least once a year by a chimney sweep.
FLOOR COVERINGS Carpet in Lounge/Diner, Vinyl floor covering in Bathroom, Kitchen & Hall.
PARKING There is parking on the concrete driveway.
GARDENS The driveway to the property provides parking and there is a lawn with borders of shrubs and flowering plants, a path, concrete cover for the septic tank, a hand gate leading to the side, a path to lean to, borders of shrubs and flowering plants. Patio area to the rear with a lawn, path to personal door of Outbuilding which is only to be used for storage 5.26mx2.74m (17'3x9'0) measured internally with power and lighting. There is also adjoining this, a former coal shed which is 0.9mx2.64m (3'3x8'8).
Waveney District Council, Town Hall, Lowestoft, Suffolk Tel 01502 562111
COUNCIL TAX BAND The property is placed within B for Council Tax purposes.
SERVICES Mains Water, Electricity and a shared Septic Tank Drainage which is emptied once a year of which the tenants will pay half the cost towards this. Durrants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and cannot therefore verify they are in working order
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS Strictly by prior appointment with the Agents Beccles Office. Tel: 01502 712122.
Durrants 10 New Market, Beccles, Suffolk NR34 9HA
TERMS OF LETTING
1. Term of 6 months certain on the basis of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A rent of £625.00 per calendar month will be payable in advance by standing order.
2. Council tax - tenant responsible for charge
3. Services - tenant responsible for charges. Water, electricity, drainage (mains / private)
4. Heating fuel - tenant responsible
5. Deposit of £937.00 is required. If held by Durrants it will be held under the Government approved scheme run by The Dispute Service - full details available from Durrants or www.thedisputeservice.co.uk.
6. If the deposit is held by the landlord Durrants will provide the name of the Government approved scheme the landlord is registered with.
7. No Smoking in the property
8. We regret the landlord of this property is unable to accept any pets.
9. Durrants will prepare the Assured Shorthold Tenancy
10. Administration fees will be payable by the tenant as follows: -
£120 including VAT for referencing per tenant over 18 years of age.
£120 including VAT for administration and preparation of tenancy agreement
£60 including VAT to be paid for a schedule of condition and checking in.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY SIGNING A TENANCY AGREEMENT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.