Full DescriptionDIRECTIONS Heading out of Beccles via Blyburgate and Ingate after the Ingate Public House on the left hand side take the right hand turn into Ellough Road, take the right hand turn into Castle Hill, proceed past the school and bearing left into Coney Hill, take the third right hand turn into Queen Elizabeth Drive, take the second left turn into Field View Gardens and the property will be seen towards the end of the road on the left hand side
The property is available now.
LENGTH OF AST The property will be let on an initial 6 month tenancy but may be available longer term.
A deposit of £975 will be required.
PETS The Landlord is unable to accept pets.
SMOKING The landlord is unable to accept smokers.
Gas central heating
New carpets and flooring
PARKING There is parking on the driveway to the front of the property.
GARDENS To front open plan lawn with path to front door, driveway to side providing parking. hand gate to rear. To the rear there is a paved patio area, farmland views, lawn, borders, shrubs and flowering plants and pond.
Waveney District Council
COUNCIL TAX BAND The property is placed within B for Council Tax purposes.
SERVICES Mains Water, Electricity, Gas and Drainage. Durrants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and cannot therefore verify they are in working order
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS Strictly by prior appointment with the Agents Beccles Office
Tel: 01502 712122.
EPC RATING - C
Durrants 10 New Market, Beccles, Suffolk NR34 9HA 01502 712122.
TERMS OF LETTING 1. Term of 6 months certain on the basis of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A rent of £650 per calendar month will be payable in advance by standing order.
2. Council tax - tenant responsible for charge 3. Services - tenant responsible for charges. Water, electricity, drainage (mains / private), gas where connected.
4. Deposit of £975 is required. If held by Durrants it will be held under the Government approved scheme run by The Dispute Service - full details available from Durrants or www.thedisputeservice.co.uk. No interest is paid on this amount.
5. If the deposit is held by the landlord Durrants will provide the name of the Government approved scheme the landlord is registered with.
6. The landlord will not consider applicants who are smokers.
7. Pets will not be considered for this property.
8. Where Durrants manage a property they will make quarterly inspections.
9. Durrants will prepare the Assured Shorthold Tenancy 10. Administration fees will be payable by the tenant as follows: -
£120 including VAT for referencing per tenant over 18 years of age.
£120 including VAT for administration and preparation of tenancy agreement £60 including VAT to be paid for a schedule of condition and checking in/out up to and including a rental value of £750pcm. The processing time from a tenant deciding to take a property to them having possession normally takes an average of three weeks.
If you would like a guide of the income level needed for the amount of rent required, contact us prior to referencing.
PLEASE NOTE BY SIGNING A TENANCY AGREEMENT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.