Property Auctions

image

View our forthcoming sales in our auction calendar

View Calendar
We hold collective property auctions five times a year at our salerooms in Beccles and we also offer a bespoke property auction package for individual properties on site requiring a unique marketing and sale strategy.
Durrants can offer expertise, proven success and invaluable knowledge of the local property market, putting you in safe hands throughout auction process of your land or property.

Selling by auction has a number of benefits and Durrants have proven it to be a very successful method of sale.

Durrants’ longstanding reputation as property agents and auction specialists in both Norfolk and Suffolk means we can deliver unrivalled expertise, service and advise for the sale of your property by auction.

The Figures

120%

In 2017 properties sold by Auction with Durrants achieved on average 120% of the guide price.

Our property auctions attract serious bidders in prime position to purchase your property and by selling at auction can move swiftly.

72%

72% of properties achieved a sale in the auction room in 2017, with the remaining 28% of properties being successfully sold after the auction.

From successful bid on auction day to completion in 28 days with Durrants - sell by auction with us for a swift sale and completion.

Marketing

We pride ourselves in attracting the right people to our property auctions and ensure your property has a comprehensive marketing campaign to inform as many interested parties as possible.

Properties are marketed intensively for 5 – 6 weeks prior to auction. They are advertised in our property auction catalogue, in the local and regional press, on Rightmove residential and the Rightmove Specialist Property Auction websites, Zoopla, the Durrants website and EDP 24 website. There will also be an additional Rightmove auctions e-mail campaign. All legal packs placed on EIG (Electronic Information Groups) website for public download. And of course, the trusty for sale board! 

Can we help you make your next move?